Saturday, February 2, 2008

Crock Pot Chicken

I'm all about Easy Recipes and this is another one. This is also one that you can easily increase or decrease according to how many you're cooking for. I got this recipe from my friend Natalie. I hope you enjoy.
1 Chicken breast for each family member (or however many you'll eat)
1 Large can of Cream of chicken soup
1/2 bag mini carrots
5 potatoes, sliced

Place soup in the bottom of crock pot with about 1/2 cup water. Place chicken breasts on top. Then cover with carrots and potatoes. Cook in crock pot on high for 3 hours. The chicken is SO tender and juicy with a great gravy from the soup. (I like to add a 1/4 package of Lipton onion soup mix. Just for a little extra flavor)
- Do you like my fine china?? - Steph

2 comments:

Recipes said...

I LOVE your fine china!!!! This looks really yummy too! I'll put it on my "to eat" list. --Patrice

Brady and Patrice said...

Steph-- I made this today for dinner and it was so good! I got home and looked at the chicken and it looked like it might be dry, but it wasn't!! Thanks for this recipe, I'm definitely going to make it again! My sister suggested maybe adding some refridgerator biscuits the last 15 minutes to make dumplings.... I think i'll try that next time.