Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stacked Enchiladas


These are my FAVORITE!!!!!!! --Patrice

INGREDIENTS:

*Corn Tortillas (about 4 per person)
*1 can Rosarita Enchilada Sauce (Rosarita brand is my favorite sauce and I figure 1/4 - 1/3 cup sauce per person)
*Lettuce, shredded; you decide how much you want
*Sliced olives (I buy the regular olives then put them through my egg slicer to chop em quick)
*Shredded Cheese (cheddar, mexican blend, whatever kind you want)

Warm sauce in saucepan. Heat oven to 200 degrees. In hot skillet heat one corn tortilla, put it on oven-safe plate (I like to put another tortilla on the skillet to warm while I do the next part), then pour on a little sauce and spread around. Sprinkle on some cheese, olives, and lettuce, then top with another tortilla until it's 3 or 4 layers thick. Put in warmed oven to keep warm while you make another delicious stacked enchilada!


No comments: