Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chicken Rolls


This is one of our regulars, it is super easy and super good.

1 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese (softened)
2 cans canned chicken (you can shred your own chicken - this is just easier)

2 packages Crescent Roll Dough

Mix cream cheese and chicken together.
Separate & Flatten crescent rolls, add a spoon full or two of chicken mix to the center of dough and wrap dough around, press dough together to seal.

Melt Butter in a bowl
Crush Ritz crackers in a bowl

Dip uncooked roll into butter and then into crackers.

Bake @ 350 for 25-30 Minutes

Use Cream of Chicken soup as gravy. (Fill can 3/4 full of water to delude and bring to a boil)

I hope you enjoy. -Steph-

2 comments:

Brady and Patrice said...

Steph, these are so yummy! Here's my idea.... I'm going to make some of these, but add a little broccoli in the chicken mix, then bake em, and freeze them individually so I have my own little Hot Pockets. I'm excited! Thanks for making these!!!!

Brady and Patrice said...

Okay, I made these for my parents this week when I was visiting and they thought they were yummy and all... but is there a trick to wrapping them, because mine looked really ugly!