Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lasagna Soup

Sorry, I don't have a picture.... I wasn't at home when I ate it.

1 Lb Ground Beef (Already Cooked)
1 Onion (I just use Onion Powder)
1 Garlic Clove (Again Garlic Powder)
1 15 oz. Can of Tomoato Sauce
1 28 oz. Italian Diced Tomatoes
2 tsp Chicken Bullion (2 Cubes)
1 tsp Beef Bullion (1 Cubes)
4 Cups Water
1 tsp Dried Basil
1 tsp Dried Oregeno
1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
3-4 Lasagna Noodles Broken Up
* Combind all ingrediants except noodles
- Heat to a boil
- Reduce and cook for 25 minutes.
* Add Noodles - cook until noodles are done
(usually another 30 minutes - depending on how many you put in.
* Top with Mozerella Cheese and/ or cottage cheese.

1 comment:

Recipes said...

Stef.... this was SO GOOD! Usually i'm picky and won't eat chunks of tomato in soups, but I ate them, and I liked them! Thank you!!! --Patrice