Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pretzel Chicken

Alright Steph, You requested this, so I'm actually going to post a recipe. I think we've all been slackin a little!! If anyone wants a recipe of anything I've done in the past few months, let me know!

Pretzel Chicken:
Pretzels (ground up in blender)
Chicken (cut up into your favorite size)
Eggs (beaten)
Flour

Dip pieces of chicken in flour, shake of excess, dip in eggs, then ground up pretzels. Place on greased baking sheet and bake until you think it is done.

Cheese Sauce:
2 T Butter
2 T flour
1 cup milk
shredded cheese
1 T dijon mustard

Melt butter in small pan, stir in flour, slowly add milk, stir till thick, add cheese and mustard and stir till mixed. Done.

2 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

MMmmmmmm -sounds so easy and so good.

The Littlefields said...

Thanks Patrice it was way yummy. I can't remember all of the things you've made. They have all been good though.
I've been slacking on recipes as well, I can't think of any to share. I'll get the wheels turning.