Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chicken Enchiladas

1 pkg. flour tortillas
4 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded (or 2 cans of pre-cooked shedded chicken)
1 small onion
2 Tbsp. Green Chillies
Salt and Pepper
1/4 tsp. chili powder
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb Cheese
1 cup sour cream
Rice - I think I make just one cup (I don't remember)

Saute onion and chile; add salt, pepper, and chili powder. Add chicken to onion mixture; mix well. In a seperate bowl, mix 1 can cream of chicken soup & cheese ( 1/4 lb cheese). -add chicken mixture to that.

Sauce:
1 Can Cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream

Spread some of the sauce on bottom of a flat casserole pan (8 x 11). Fill chicken mixture in tortillas, add a spoon full or two of rice; then fold tortilla and place in pan. Cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour
-This makes a lot I usually half it for my family.
Enjoy. Steph

No comments: