Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A total bust!

For some reason on Saturday morning I felt like makin' something delicious so I open the cookie cook book that I haven't opened in months and pick something out. Some sort of peanuty cookie. I get everything out, turn on the oven, turn my kitchen into a total mess! Throw the cookies in, and Travis comments, "Mmm, those cookies are smelling good." Then a couple minutes later he says, "those cookies are starting to smell done camille..." I look at the timer to see how much time is left and what do I see? The number I set it for! Doh! I forgot to start it! I run to the oven and what do I find? Burned cookies! I hate old, crappy ovens in apartments. One day this won't be a problem anymore...when the day comes will be the day that I will post something delicious on here that everyone will actually want to make! Until then I guess I'll just keep reading. -camille

3 comments:

The Littlefields said...

I'm glad that you're thinking about posting something for us. It's a start. I sure miss you friend.

Brady and Patrice said...

This is so funny and sad at the same time! Sorry your cookies didn't turn out!!! I hate when that happens!

Holly or Joe said...

You are the funniest girl I know! Poor cookies.