Tuesday, February 10, 2009

veggie pizza with my secret sauce

Megan, I am so glad you loved my dinner! Thanks for the voicemail! And just in case you didn't guess it, the crust was made from unrolled crescent rolls, the veggies were obvious what they were... And my secret amazing sauce?! Tu sure you want to know? Cream cheese, a little bit of milk and a little bit of hidden valley ranch dry mix... That's it. Super easy! :)

And tiff, I will get you that chicken cordon blue casserole recipe soon!

Let's see if we can get our lunch ladies blog up and rolling again!

1 comment:

The Littlefields said...

I don't believe it!! I thought no one would ever post again. Good work Patrice. I'd like to know more about this veggie pizza. Did you take a picture of it? Also, please post the recipe for Tiff on here too. :)
I'll try to think of some new ones that I have.